Not many notes from the Hall of Fame game, as it should be since the game is pretty much meaningless. But here's what stood out to me.
- The Bills' O-line. Awful. Deserves the rating I gave it. Andy Levitre might be highlighted as the weak link but he's far from their only problem. The Haynesworth-less Titans pushed around their line all game long, including when the first-team was in there.
- Trent Edwards would be better behind a better O-line. Same for Marshawn Lynch. Remember, last year's line included LT Jason Peters and LG Derrick Dockery.
- T.O. is still slow. Not the same guy from two years before. Still has solid hands obviously, but it still looks more and more like he took a pay day from the Bills this year instead of going for a Super Bowl ring.
- I like how Nate Washington was used in the short area. He never had that much work in Pittsburgh because he was buried on the depth chart. But he's solid and could be a real surprise this year. I'll watch him in the Titans' next preseason game.
- Kerry Collins was OK. Not great, not awful. Vince Young? Not great, quite awful. Patrick Ramsey is clearly gunning for the backup job.
- That fake punt play was cool!